Wednesday 30 April 2014

Moncton Make up Artist | Wedding Make up Artist | Winter Wedding | Mapleton Lodge | Katelyn & Ryley

Hello Everyone ,

So I am a sucker for winter weddings, my husband and I got married on December 18th , and I loved it.

Katelyn had her wedding in February and it was a beautiful white day! Thank you so much for having me a part of it <3



Katelyn's Makeup Inspiration: Katelyn has the most beautiful complexion and perfect freckles - so we wanted to keep her skin fresh and used a light touch. For Lips we went went with light, warm peaches to really make her beautiful blue eyes pop with a soft, warm toned , smokey eye.

Products Used: 
* Benefit Erase Paste * M.A.C Select Cover Up * RCMA Cream Foundation * Beauty Blender * Makeup Forever Lipstick in Copper Pink * Dior Addict Gloss in Angelique * Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso * Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 * Maybelline Gel Liner in Black * L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara *














I've got three winter weddings booked for 2014 thus far- and I hope I get to share them with you too!

Katelyn's Fabulous Wedding Dets:
Photographer: Megan McKinely 
Ceremony Venue:  Mapleton Lodge at Mapleton Park
Decor & Florals: Unico Decor Inc
Dress: Bridal Vision - Designer: Sophia Tolli
Hair: Amanda Richard
Makeup by yours truly: Bastarache Beauty 

Thanks again Katelyn for having me as part of your special day! xo

Want to see more of my past weddings? Check out HERE for previous posts.

xx
sj

4 comments:

  1. Each one of us is beautiful. It’s the way we choose to define our beauty that makes all the difference. A wreath of dark kohl around the eyes may do the trick for you or just a hint of smoke on the lids. Wedding Makeup

    ReplyDelete

  2. "Looking for a perfect Bridal Makeup? We at VLCC Wellness offer 12unique bridal looks crafted by team of experts."/> "bridal make, bride makeup, indian bridal makeup, wedding make up"/>

    ReplyDelete




  3. I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like it your blog.

    Bridal Makeup Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  4. which is a immature share of the problems most people unrecorded with sect now, but but making improved lives for group that is direction on feat them much , getting them punter aid and making certain their kids get enlightened.event makeup

    ReplyDelete