Monday 3 February 2014

Beautiful lips in a Canadian Winter? Yes it is possible.

My lips get SO DRY, and I'm a makeup artist - so unacceptable. And I knew, being a true Canadian girl putting my lips through a true Canadian winter, that I needed some serious help- and only another fellow Canadian could be trusted. So I hit up Shoppers and found the Lise Watier counter and picked up 2 gems.

Lise Watier  SPA FONDANT Moisturizing Lip Therapy $21.00 CDN
Lise Watier SENSATIONAL KISS Exfoliating Lip Balm  $21.00 CDN

Here is my before photo and after one or so week of use. 
Now I have to confess, my before isn't a true before as I started using the SPA FONDANT right away, but you can still tell my lips were pretty dry.  I have the SPA FONDANT on in the after photo.

So I do LOVE these products - and was pleasantly surprised by how well they worked. I did keep my regular EOS lip blam and Blistex in my purse for on the go, but I've always used those products and have never seen such a difference in the look and feel of my lips.

Details:

Sensational Kiss: This lip balm gently exfoliates thanks to the fine sugar crystals that eliminate dead skin cells An indispensable for moisturized, ultra soft and sensational lips! 

Spa Fondant: Prevent your precious lips from drying and chapping with Spa Fondant Lip Moisturizing Therapy. Rich in anti-oxydizing Vitamin E and deep moisturizing ingredients, it also contains Maxi-Lip®. The latter stimulates the reconstitution of collagen for a visible increase in the volume of your lips while helping restructure your lips' contour. 


Do you have any winter beauty routines or splurges to fight against the weather harshness? Would love to hear about them in the comments below!

xx
SJ


2 comments:

  1. Yes...I'm addicted! I found it was a slow start, in the beginning I was like ...is there any point to this, but by the end of the week it had worked it's magic!

    ReplyDelete