Monday 24 March 2014

Rothesay Make Up Artist | Rothesay Netherwood School | Holly & Jeff

So I have been SWAMPED with emails - thank you everyone for your inquiries and bookings, but it has interfered with my blog and social media ( you've probably noticed I've been a little quiet the past week or so) So here is "Wedding Wednesday" ..on Monday ..sounds like a great way to start the week to me ;)

Holly is one of my 2012 brides and of course, like all my fabulous brides, an absolute sweetheart.

For Holly's Wedding Makeup and style we went with a Classic Beauty feel. Rose toned lips and cheeks and a soft eye chocolates, taupes &champagnes.

Products Used:
Ben Nye Neutral Eyeshadow Palette * Dior 5 color Eyeshadow in Incognito 030 *  L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Waterproof * Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in Deep Black *Classified Cosmetics Aero Mineral Foundation * Smashbox Blush Rush in Flush * M.A.C Buttercup Lipstick *



Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist


Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist

Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist


Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist

Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist

Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist


Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist

I LOVE Holly's first look photos ... I just love her face and body language in the photos - SOOOO CUTE! Her hands give it all away :)

Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist

Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist



Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist

Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist
Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist

Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist

Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist

Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist


Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist

Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist

Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist


Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist

Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist
Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist  Rothesay Wedding Make Up Artist

Kind words from Holly on her Bastarache Beauty wedding experience:



I literally could not have been happier with my
experience... You spent most of the morning with us,
you were lovely to have around and I and my
bridesmaids felt absolutely beautiful in our make-up.
I wish you could do my make-up every day!" – Holly


 
Photographer: JK Murphy Photography
Wedding Dress is from: Matthew Christopher
Decor: Judith Mackin
Flowers : Sandra Miller Floral
Venue of wedding: Rothesay Netherwood School (chapel and Heritage Hall)
Wedding Coordinator: From Menus to Venues 
Makeup Artist: Bastarache Beauty

Thank you again Holly & Jeff for having me as part of your wedding day. Your wedding has always been a favorite memory of mine - and I am SO excited about the new things happening in your life together! All the best on your journey!

Thank you everyone for stopping by - I hope you're inspired!

xx
sj
www.bastarachebeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment