Friday 7 November 2014

Shediac Makeup Artist . Beach Wedding. Janelle & Jesse

Hello Everyone!

I'm baaaack! Well kind of, just getting into the groove of things here after working on 3 different tv productions over the past 3 months - phew! But I am so happy to be back in Moncton, and shifting my focus back to all my fabulous clients! I also have not sat down at a computer in a few months- so I have so much to share! Here we go! 

We're going to start with one of my beautiful brides from 2013, Janelle! I have been sitting on this post for months. Janelle and her bridal were SO FUN, and you will clearly see that from the photos. You will also see that I was slightly pregnant for my baby elephant when I was doing Janelle's wedding! Haha! 
Also super cool; Janelle also has a blog: recipesontheriver.wordpress.com ! She shared some of her wedding planning, her budget ideas and some DIY projects - so go check it out! 

Products Used:
*Laura Mercier Radiance Primer * Kett Cream Corrector in Light * Kett Airbush in 01 & 03 * Dior blush in 01 Pink - Discontinued * Smashbox Lipstick in Pink Posy * Dior Lipgloss in Dormeuse* Urban Decay Naked 2 & Basics Palette * Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black * Benefit Mascara in They're Real * Kett Setting Powder* Urban Decay All Nighter Finishing Spray*

Kind words from Janelle on her Bastarache Beauty Experience :
"I was able to see Sarah-Jane's work at a local Bridal Show: she had done the make-up for all the models and I loved the overall natural look that they had. I was able to book with her right on the spot and her prices were very reasonable considering she was going to come to us and do the make-up on site. Overall, we were all VERY HAPPY with our make-up and received lots of compliments. I will be booking with Sarah-Jane again next time I need professional work done and I will highly recommend her to any of my friends!"- Janelle

Other Vendors involved in Janelle & Jesse's day:
Photographer: Tia Fennelly
Wedding Dress is from: Bridal Vision
Designer : Ella Rosa
Decor:  Designed by Bride and Family and friends, set up by Design Studio & Co
Flowers: DIY
Venue of wedding: Parlee Beach Resturant and Shediac Beach WaterFront 
Hairstyling: Samantha Kirkpatrick , Do or Dye Salon
Make up by yours truly for Bastarache Beauty with Assistant Karine Smith

Thank you Jesse and Janelle again for having me as part of your big day! xox

If you like what you read and want to stay up to date on what me and the Bastarache Beauty team is up to, sign up for my newsletter: HERE !

 xx
sj

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the couple! It was such a fun wedding event. I truly enjoyed watching these photos. I also want to have such exquisite wedding at one of best destination DC wedding venues and really hope it to be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Express skin care is one of UK's leading online shopping websites which offer endless variety and range of beauty products for all customers. Original site

    ReplyDelete